Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck, piling up debt, and stressing out over your finances? Wondering if you’ll ever be able to save any money for your future?
It’s not your fault.
If you’re like so many of us who were never taught how to manage our finances, how could you know what to do? Also experienced as: “Gee, I sure am glad that chemistry class I took in high school helped me balance my checkbook this month!”
Maybe you’ve even been *trying to learn about personal finance, but your eyes just sort of glaze over and you don’t retain anything because it’s so boring and unrelatable!
You didn’t take 39 finance classes in college and you don’t want to pour over financial statements every day. There is a better way…and it doesn’t require a penny-pinching ‘cut the lattes’ approach!
How about making financial education easy to understand, effective, and fun?!
The Happy Wallet 🙂
Part fun online course, part private coaching sessions, this unique program will not only give you the financial education you never received, you and I will actually set up YOUR personalized savings plan, budget, and debt elimination strategy!
You get my best strategies that are empowering, simple, and practical…and have saved my clients hundreds of thousands of dollars.
We start with spending as the foundation for good financial health. My “Pleasure Ranker” spending exercise helps you identify what gives you deep joy and meaning. This makes it easy for you to cut out the stuff that doesn’t. Those funds can now be redirected to other tasks like debt, savings, and eventually, investing. Good budgeting is about enjoying your life!
No more more feeling stuck and powerless, paralyzed by overwhelm and fear. You’ll have a clear, easy to apply plan that’s tailored to your needs and desires. And you will know the exact moment you’ll be debt-free!
In 6 weeks, you’ll learn the vital knowledge and skills that will save you tens of thousands of dollars over your lifetime, and you’ll have all the tools you need to get and keep your finances in order.
You’ll own your relationship with money, not the other way around.
Say goodbye to:
Living paycheck to paycheck
Struggling to stick to a budget
Running credit cards up to the limit
Surprise overdrafts and late fees
Meaningless, wasteful spending
Poor credit rating
Thousands down the drain in interest
Zero savings balance
Fear and guilt
Anxiety and sleepless nights
Hoping for a financial miracle
Letting life pass you by because 'you can't afford it!'
How the program works:
Step 1: Watch the online course
Take up to one month to complete the course at your own pace. The short and digestible videos can easily be viewed within one week per module, or equally, are binge-watch worthy!
Step 2: Private coaching sessions
Once you’ve finished, we’ll meet online 3 times over the course of two weeks to create your savings plan, budget, and debt elimination strategy.
Step 3: Implement your plans
Go time! You’ll receive step-by-step instructions to set up your plans.
Step 4: Check ins 30 & 90 days out
To ensure your success, we’ll have two 15 minute live calls to see how you’re doing. It’s an opportunity to tweak things and ask any questions you may have.
Online Course Modules
Week 1: Credit
- How does credit work and why is it important? The 5 C’s of credit
- What is a credit score and how is it calculated?
- How to maximize your credit score to save big!
- How interest rates work and how they affect what you pay
- Types of credit and when to use them
- The do’s and don’ts of credit
Week 2: Debt
- A different way to see debt
- Not all debt is bad!
- How to forgive yourself for past spending choices
- Why paying off debt is critical to your future
- How is interest calculated?
- D day: how to create a debt elimination plan
- Amazing tactics to pay off your debt years ahead!
Week 3: Conscious Spending
- What’s a budget, really?
- The importance of pleasure
- What really matters to you?
- How to create a conscious spending plan that works for you
- Apps and Tech: modern tools of the trade
- The intrinsic connection between debt, spending, and wealth
- Smart strategies to reduce spending!
Week 4: Savings
- What do I need to save for?
- Pay yourself first
- How much should I be saving?
- Where will the funds come from?
- How to see saving as non-negotiable to your well-being
- Automate it baby!
- Set your first savings goals